His thirst for a challenge has contributed to recent success in Government roles. Working with AWS, Adam has been responsible for migrating and transforming existing systems into the cloud. Some of his recent successes have included:
- Development of IaC template projects for EC2-based ECS clusters using Terraform
- Implementation of two major Java-based applications onto ECS.
- Migration of servers to Amazon Linux 2 and the implementation of nginx and TLS
- Delivery of a backup and DR strategy for all relevant services
- Development of custom monitoring and alerting system using CloudWatch and SNS
- Development of architecture for a hub-and-spoke AWS networking implementation including account, security, and authentication
Adam believes that curiosity is the key to success and he lives this every day through his work with AWS, getting out into the bush regularly, and his interest in true crime. Adam is currently working as a DevOps Engineer with a Government Agency but is always willing to take on side-work for the right clients. If you are interested in working with me, please contact me.